"Real Life" postponed

Friday, May 13, 2005

When you have spent a number of years with little money, lots of micro-food and a bunch of late nights studying for exams; there will actually come a day when you graduate.
Now it's time to go out into reality. You have hopefully learnt what you need to get by on your own. Time to shape your life into what it was meant to be. Now, that's a hard thing to do - shaping your life, your future, because failing in this matter can be really disappointing and potentially scarring.

The guy in this article: http://www.madison.com/wsj/home/local/index.php?ntid=35174&ntpid=1 has decided to put "real life" on hold for a while, by not graduating.
Weird choice? Maybe, but I understand him. Not that I would want to go on studying for that many years. If I had to, I would probably go not a little nuts and leave massacred thoughts and creepy blog entries, professing Malcom McDowell the evil ruler of my imaginary island, in my wake.
Anyway, it's an interesting article.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home