Latex is out! Styrofoam is in!

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Styrofoam underwear is the latest thing in the fashion world today... or I wish it were, but they have a tendency to fall apart when you move around. As soon as I find a way around that problem (I need bark from a cactus), you'll all be wearing my styrofoam underwear (well, not the ones I'm wearing right now, but you know what I mean) before you know it!
Imagine, you're outside when you spot that special someone who you've longed to ask out on a date, but it's a cold night and you're starting to freeze. And when you finally gather the courage to ask, you just stutter something, laugh feebly and go home to cry in your bed and hug your cactus. Do you recognize yourself?
If you've had styrofoam underwear the situation would have been quite different (you would've experienced first-hand how it feels to be dumped because of your underwear). I expect you to buy at least to pair after I've worked out the kinks.

On a more serious (did I say serious? I meant geeky) note: the Buffy/Angel-universe will continue to exist in a another medium. There has been some Spike comics which I haven't read (because this is Sweden and we don't use paper anymore, we use bark, but not from cactus) and now there will be a Buffy/Angel-comic. The difference is that this comic will be written by the creator of the two series: Joss Whedon. You can read more about it here.
Now we might finally get to see who the Immortal is. I actually found that episode (The girl in question from Angel season 5) quite funny, which I understand not everybody did.

I tried to keep this short and sweet, just like me, except for the short part. 'Cause I give sweet pillow-talk! Just ask my pillow.

P.S: I will try to write more often (does this trick still work?) because it jolly fun! ... and deliberating, which might not be such a good thing... for you anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home