A world full of botox injections.and starving children

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Look! It's all different! It's all new! It's... it's... a bit scary? Don't worry, I've just given my blog a facelift. It's still full of the same meaningless nonsense that is my life. I just thought I'd tell you so that all you devoted readers don't run away screaming in shear terror. Best wishes to you all, I wish you all lots of backrubs and sexy christmas commercials... and that was a sneak peak of my Oscar acceptance speech. And with a speech like that I deserve an Oscar! Don't you think?

Harold Pinter held a sharp speech when receiving his Nobel litterature award. It's about writing and his thoughts of the world, and he says it through a very articulate web of black humor, sincerity and devastating facts . What he says in his speech is nothing new, but he says it in a way that makes you care. He is angry at the world. He is angry at the way people treat each other and at the contstant quest for power which leaves a trail of death and suffering in it's wake. Check it out if you get the chance (it's on piratebay.org if you're into the torrents). It's worth the download.

4 Comments:

At 6:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude.. black text on dark blue background? =)


*slaps face*

 
At 7:16 PM, Blogger Richard said...

If Internet Explorer 6.0 was an animal, it would've died out millenias ago. Unfortunately, the Gods have mercy upon the sorry beast, and it keeps on living -- confusing scientists and defying Darwin's law of natural selection with a tired, scornful smile.

I have now corrected perfectly good CSS-code to support Internet Explorer's very own interpretation of it.

 
At 1:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

All I can say about your new design is...

Oh shit, did it hurt?

/Vince/Ray|Dead/Sami :P

 
At 6:12 PM, Blogger Richard said...

Hate leads to suffering, suffering leads to anger, anger leads to pain, pain leads to CSS.

So, yes, it did hurt, quite a lot. I hope it was for the good of all that is Cheese Puffs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home