In writing, no one can hear you scream

Thursday, December 15, 2005

I have found a fatal flaw in my online ramblings. I named this blog "Listen to my words" but that's impossible! You can't listen to my words because I'm not there. You see? Because if I was there we would be having a two-way conversation, you asking who I am, what I'm doing there and saying that you want me out of your house. But I'm not there -- and by the way, you're rude -- so you will have to read my words. Or maybe you could use some kind of speech synthesization software, so your computer will read my blog out loud like a retarded Hal9000.

Can I really continue writing after this? It feels like the world has been pulled from underneath my feet and I'm now in Australia. What does it say about my integrity, my honesty, if I continue writing under this... this facade? Will anyone listen... I mean read anything that I write when they can't even trust the title? And will I make myself understood, here in austrlia?

Damn it all to hell! I will continue to write here! I don't care about faulty titles or towers. This is quite meaningless, isn't it? I mean, this blog post is about something very irrelevant -- irrelevantism, the next big thing?

I have a screenplay to write! Why am I sitting here filling this page with nonsense? I promise the next entry to be a lot more meaningful, I heard that really goes well with the folk over here down under.

1 Comments:

At 9:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you just keep talking (writing), I'll continue to listen (read). If you however feel that you wish to stop writing (talking, screaming, squealing), feel free to do so. I'll just listen (read, or possibly watch sign-language) to someone (something?) else.

G'day mate.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home