Body part 1: The head

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Tonight I came up with this great idea about blogging subjects. I have, now and then, said that I have problems coming up with something to write here, therefore I came up with a kind of blog-series. In it, I will write about one body part per entry. By doing this I hope you will all learn new great things about the wonderful machine that is your body. I shall start with the head.

The head is a hairy piece of equipment (at least in my case, some heads are shaved) and contains lots and lots of useful things. Among other things it takes care of helping you remember your phone number; why you shouldn't dance without clothes, in the street outside your house and who the creepy persons in your livingroom really are. It is also the caretaker of making you confused when your socks smell of cinnamon or when you suddenly realize, the person next to you is actually the your long lost twin.

When you are in jail for dancing naked outside while calling yourself on your mobile, with your family standing by the window, watching in despair, the head helps you figure out what you did wrong i.e. wearing your super-man costume on your friends wedding was a mistake.

Sometimes heads are full of all kinds of things which needs to be let out. One way of doing this is to use an electrical drill, but that will probably hurt (depending on the particular skull in question) and it is quite messy.

Another method is talking about random things with a friend, sometimes that will let the things that don't fit in there get out through your mouth. This is accompanied by having your foot in your mouth. It requires great athletic abilities and good flexibility, which limits the use of this method to a selected few.

The last method I have to offer is to write it all in a blog using a special pseudo-writing technique that I, myself, have no knowledge of -- whatsoever. I have never heard of that method and I would most certainly not, use it. Absolutely not. I do not endorse it in any way! In fact, forget I ever mentioned it.

The head also have a number of useful holes that I couldn't even begin to describe. But I'm sure you have figured out their purposes by now, if not, I will leave that as an exercise for the reader (use your imagination, the possibilities are endless).

I am now thinking that writing about body parts might have been a mistake. Educating the masses should best be left to the experts. Besides, I don't think I can handle the responsibility. But I want you to note that I have added a new link to the Links list on the left... no, the other left. It's a friend's blog which might be worth looking at, reading, comtemplating, getting angry at and then begin stalking said friend with intent on singing at him. Remember, the more the choirer.

That is all for this night. As soon as I get out of jail I will be singing to you in my cinnamon smelling socks. No, bawling in my smelly super-man socks.

4 Comments:

At 5:08 AM, Blogger mateya said...

LOL!! Wtf!! Hm actually for once the so abused term (In RL that is) LOL = Laughing Out Loud, makes sense.

I did expect something a little less.. hm useless as I was inspiring (harassing) my dear friend Richard to write something multi-linear hm multi-dimensional or whatever to call it - it's a hard concept to get into one's scope, and even harder still to try to explain for someone barely equiped (mentally) to grasp it so therefor I won't even bother to try. Talking about equipment, the body is an interesting subject and more in particular, the 'equipment' part (of a man) is highly underrated. Just look at Magnolia, Tom Cruise makes a few perfect statements of just how important that equipment is..hm I'm straying away. Well, screw you too! I'll write about this next time I blog!! :D :D :D :D

 
At 2:57 AM, Blogger Richard said...

"Respect the cruller! Tame the donut!" It seems as though you've gotten your head confused with your... the other part. If I still was as keen on teaching as when I posted this entry, I would explain it all to you and how easily you can get it mixed up. I have, however, given up teaching which means you will have to live with your multidimensional confusion and I hope the mix-up won't get you hurt.

Btw, I always write deep and inspiring posts no matter what you say. Are you suggesting this is just cookie cutter bullshit? Well, I happen to like cookies, okay?!

 
At 6:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

But what did the cookie say to me, what it wants is just serenity.

Platter of brown, eye of red.

Crumbled cookies in your bed.

I..like...pie..

/Hemmoroids

 
At 7:06 PM, Blogger Richard said...

I want the cookie, give it to me,
Cookies are good, cookies are great
If you don't give me my cookie,
The crumbles will seal your fate

This is the way the cookie crumbles,
The good cookie keeps me alive,
while the bad cookie kills you,
better have my cookie when I arrive

because I want my cookie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home