A misunderstanding

Friday, February 17, 2006

Based on the comments on my last entry, I suspect I have not been clear. I have, under no circumstance, said that TV stands for Terrific Voluptuousness. It is just wrong of you to think that, because I know you do (you naughty bastards). The reason I enjoy watching Veronica Mars (the TV-show) is its good writing. It keeps feeding me and fooling me with plot-twists and good characters.

I'm still confused how Elizabeth Shirley-- eh, Hurley, fits into all this. She's never been in Veronica Mars, hell, she's not even a fan of Veronica Mars (She claims to not have watched television since 1979, so there is no way she is fan). Hmm.. but it could be... yeah, I maybe see the connection now. She co-starred in Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me which also stars Seth Green. Seth Green has in turn stared in Buffy: The Vampire Slayer. And of course the creator of that show, Joss Whedon, starred in episode 6 of Veronica Mars during season 2. It all makes sense now, but I gotta tell you, you have one twisted way of making connections dude. I mean all those steps just so you could drool over Elizabeth "Don't call me Shirley!" Hurley.

Unlike you people, I do not, under most circumstances drool at all while watching TV of any kind (maybe except for Survivor, but that drooling is because my brain has stopped working and thus the muscles in my jaw are not given instructions to make me not look like an idiot).
Instead of drooling, I flap my ears. Like Dumbo, but without the elephantness.

I really think you guys need to lay back on the ogling and pay more attention to the story. Remember:

Story. Is. Everything.

And besides, Jennifer Love Hewitt is much prettier ;)

5 Comments:

At 2:45 AM, Blogger mateya said...

Shut your trap - you drool more than anyone - especially at Buffy, Alias, Veronica Mars..hm and oh yeah Jennifer Love Hewitt you little.. horny bastard! :D

 
At 2:50 AM, Blogger Richard said...

I'm flapping my ears over here! I can't hear you!

 
At 2:51 AM, Blogger mateya said...

Btw. "TV" stands for the following:

Touch Veronica

Total Veronica

Teen Vision

Too Virgin

Toilet Viewer

Temporary Vengeance

Trinity Violence

Testing Virility

Testicle Virility

Tedious Volt

Totem Vampire

Temple Vengeance

To Vomit

Tender Volotile

hm.. I think I accidently hit a funky upgrade-bonus while playing too much Typing Of The Dead...

 
At 12:08 PM, Blogger gaijin said...

Just as long as VM keeps the story up, i'm snug as a bug =)

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger Richard said...

They have currently put VM on hold till the middle of mars. I hope they didn't do that to prepare the ritual TV-show sacrifice. And I flap my ears in hope of a season 3 (although, I am doubtful).

Pastrami sidewalk!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home