Dirty, so dirty...

Monday, June 26, 2006

Yes, I've done it again. I've been playing with myself... games, that is. Being an incredibly smart, and let's not forget most handsome, young man, I have come to find simple games to be too... eh, simple. Yes, way too simple for a refined mind such as my own. One game that is not difficult enough is Rubik's Cube. I mean you only need 29 simple turns and you've solved it. Pah! I say. Bring on the Magic Cube 4D. Now, that's a real challenge... for anyone with an IQ of 170+. Why the hell would you want a 4-dimensional cube? I have problems getting my head around six sides of those pesky little cubes (which I bet would be no match to pry loose with a screwdriver), and if you follow the link and click on the picture at the top of their page, you get to try it out. You can just feel neuron's breaking down in tears and committing collective suicide from the complexity of that thing.

I haven't played it, looking at it was quite enough for me. I did play a little Vulture's Eye though, a graphical NetHack-version. Another game which makes your braincells try to emigrate is Tong. It's as simple as it's devious. A combination of Tetris -- the classical falling-blocks game -- and Pong -- the classical hit-ball-with-a-board... game, eh, yeah -- and you are supposed to play them at the same time. The ball is bouncing inside the Tetris playing field and you have to control both games, simultaneously. It's kinda like constructing a 30-story skyscraper while giving your girlfriend a full body massage (and I'm talking the whole thing: massage oil, Barry White, the muppets, live candles). So, if you're up for some mind fucking, you should give Tong a go... and that sounded a lot less wrong in my head.

Anyways, those are my current gaming adventures. You know what that means? It means I'm still procrastinating... shit.

1 Comments:

At 4:06 PM, Blogger gaijin said...

Procrastrinating?.. What?.. YOU?.. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home