George Lucas in Love

Monday, June 19, 2006

I happened to find this while surfing about recently: George Lucas in Love which is a Shakespeare in Love-spoof but we're back at the school years of George Lucas and we get to see where the inspiration for StarWars really came from. Great fun and well produced.

I've also just now (about an hour ago) finished watching Point Pleasant which was axed by Fox (meaning they applied cheap deodorant) after 13 episodes. And what can I say, I loved the show. Sometimes it gets just a tad bit too heavy on the melodrama (don't get me wrong, I like melodrama, but in a few spots, they overdid it) but other than that it's just great. I was literally jumping in my seat while I was watching the finale. Too bad they cut it short (deodorant is good for you -- one of life's lessons).

2 Comments:

At 12:53 PM, Blogger gaijin said...

WHAT!?
THEY OVERDID THE MELODRAMA!? THE BAAAAASTARDS!

 
At 5:30 AM, Blogger Richard said...

Hey, don't diss melodrama, it's what makes the daytime soaps go around... and around... and around... they never stop do they? Is there no end? Can't they just be happy?!

*sob* Someone hold me...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home